Saturday, March 15, 2008


Today was the Caribbean Queen's baby shower. I co-hosted it with JM at her house. It was just what you would expect at a baby shower for a little girl. An explosion of pink and flowers and fancy china.
JM, who has been my friend for 14 years was speechless when she saw XX13 and our pierced noses. I thought we would have to get the smelling salts. It was not pleasant. She got over it quickly though.


The Caribbean Queen is from St. Lucia, and always talks about her birthplace as though it were Heaven on Earth. She makes it sound like so much fun. She says that the food is so fresh that it makes you horny all the time. I am not sure if this is true or not, but I would love to find out.

Roser and XY11 are still out of town. Hopefully XX13 and her friend and I can watch either 'Scream' or 'May'. Both scary movies.

There were three readers at the shower. Very Nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(I thought I already left this comment, but I must have hit the wrong button. Sorry if it shows up twice!)

I am totally just busting your balls! You know I think you're the best. I love you! xoxo